Hey Guys! It is Max here and today I will be doing the ‘This-Is-My-Truth-Now’ Book Tag! This tag was created by James from This-Is-My-Truth-Now and I was tagged by both of these lovely people from Heidi @ Bookloverblogs and Adieu @ I-Am-Survivor-Blog to do this beautiful tag! Be sure to check out their blogs and articles after you have finished viewing mine!
Here’s a description of the tag said by James:
“So… I’m calling this the “This-Is-My-Truth-Now” or “ThisIsMyTruthNow” tag, and it will be all about telling the truth — my own version of truth or dare… are you scared? Nervous? Jealous that I’m so cool I created my own tag? I know… all in a day’s work. NOT! It’s meant to be fun.”
So, without further ado, let us begin to answer this beautiful tag!
- Create your own new post and call it “Tag: This-Is-My-Truth-Now” and be sure to include in your tags the words — without quotes — “ThisIsMyTruthNow Tag”
- Include these rules when you copy/paste to your own post.
- Be sure to thank the person that tagged you and include their responses at the bottom of your post, so someone can get to know them too. Tell everyone something interesting about the person who tagged you.
- Include a link to James original post mentioning this blog so we can see how many people choose to play along. Link to cut/paste is: ThisIsMyTruthNow
- Choose 12 bloggers to tag and include a link to their latest post, so others can check them out and meet new people.
- Answer all 12 questions in The Challenge Questions section, but replace the 12th question with your own new one around telling the truth or revealing something interesting about yourself — you can leave the existing if you can’t think of something.
- Be sure to copy/paste the “Truth or Dare” section at the end of this post. It’s important to the challenge — so you better carefully read it!
- If you’ve haven’t been tagged, but you want to play along, you can totally jump on in and post responses to the tag on your blog.
- You’re on your way to a birthday dinner that your friends have thrown for you. When you arrive, your favorite author is having dinner by himself or herself and asks you to sit with them, before you even see your friends or they see you. You have two choices:
- You can sit with the author but can’t tell your friends that you’ve abandoned them for three hours, or…
- Meet your friends and lose the only chance you’ll ever have to talk with the author.
Pick one or the other — no exceptions or communication to your friends to tell them about the author — and explain why.
Answer: I will probably attend the birthday dinner that my friends have thrown for me because that dinner must have taken up a whole lot of time for them to prepare and also, I feel a little guilty for abandoning my friends! So, I am going for option (2). As for option (1), I can probably meet the author at a book signing event. Therefore, option (2) is the one that I am going to pick!
- You’ve got an opportunity to spend a few hours alone “in your bedroom” with a character from any book you’ve previously read. The character tells you that (s)he would like to lock the door and spend some alone time with you. What book and character is it, and do you decide to enter the room and lock the door, or tell them you aren’t interested?
Answer: Okay, this question creeps me out. I will not let that character to lock the door and spend some ‘alone’ time with me. Who knows what he/she is going to do? Even if that specific character is one of my favourite characters of all time, I will not let he/she to do it.
- If you could turn any male character from one of your favorite books into a female character (or change a female into a male) in the book or book series, which one and why?
Answer: I do not know how to answer this question because I really enjoyed most of the genders from the books that I read from and I do not wish to change any of their genders. So, NO gender swaps here.
- What blogger currently on your follower’s list (meaning they follow you too) do you admire the most and why?
Answer: Actually, I admire all of the bloggers out there because they take a lot of effort and time to build-up their blog and make their blog easier for visitors to view. So, yay to all of the bloggers!
- If you could change any one decision your favorite book character made, what would it be and why?
Answer: This question is going to contain mild spoilers for Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor! So, read it at your own risk!
One of the decision on what I really wish is that Karou did not break the wishbone! But she did and it made me cry like a baby. Either way, it is a great story and I cannot wait to re-read this book over and over again!
- If you could pick 1 character from a book and 1 character from a TV show you watch (that is NOT based on a book) to be in a relationship together, who would you choose, and why?
Answer: I am going to ship Dylan Minnette from ‘thirteen reasons why’ and Mare from ‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard to be in a relationship together because I do not know why. But what I do know is that this is a weird shipping and I like it.
- It’s your last day on Earth. As you are about to cross that final finish line, a mysterious shadow appears, giving you a choice:
- You can go move forward to whatever comes next for you [based on your own spiritual or religious beliefs], or…
- You can become a character in a book series and exist permanently doing whatever that author chooses to do with you in the book.
Which do you choose, and if it’s option 2, reveal the book and author.
Answer: I will choose…. Option (2). I will let Laini Taylor do the job and I will exist in the book series called ‘Daughter of Smoke and Bone’, obviously. Because I loved that book series so, so much!
- If you could steal a pet from someone in any book you’ve read, but had to replace it with a friend’s pet (meaning they wouldn’t ever see their pet again), would you do it? If so, explain the who and why.
Answer: Nah. I mean No. Because it is very bad to steal my friend’s pet to exchange for my own selfish purposes. Furthermore, they love their pets, so why steal them? Therefore, my answer is a big NO.
- If you could turn someone from real life into a character from a book, who from your life, who in the book and why?
Answer: I am going to pass on this question because… I have no idea how to answer this! I am so sorry!
- Post a picture of the cover of a book you read in 2000 and the book you are currently reading now. (Note: if you weren’t alive in 2000, pick the first book you ever read and tell everyone what year it was from).
- 2017 (Currently reading & loving):
- Your favorite character (under 18) needs a place to stay for 3 months and asks you if (s)he could stay in your spare room (yes, you have one for the sake of this question). Who is it and what is the reason (s)he needs to stay with you?
Answer: Here’s the story for this question…
Karou wanted to stay with me because we were long-lost best friends that had tried to get in touch for several times but failed owing to the fact of how bad the timing and everything else were. So, she had decided to stay with me for 3 months to try to know me better and also, to try to catch up with every little things that were going around town. I talked to her about it and after three months, she left and said, “I will be back! Max”
Sorry for how bad the story was and also, I am so sorry for hurting your eyes!
- What is one thing you wished you learned but haven’t yet? (Note: This is the question each person can change when they tag their own nominees)
Answer: I wish I can acquire the skills of reading faster and also, out of a reading slump in a matter of seconds! But, I have not learned those skills yet and I probably will acquire them in the future! So, yes.. I have hope for my future!
- Shanya and Tanya from Twinbookmarks
- Katie from Readbykatie
- Shanah from Bionicbookwormblog
- Mojo from Book Mojo
- Mary from Silverbuttonbooks
- Gly @PageHuntress
- Jenn, Caitlynn and Eden @ThriceRead
- Deannal Cooley @DeannaWritesAbout
- TJ @TJLovesBooksBlog
- Jyoti @JoBookLove
- Suzanne @IReadNovels
- Nina @YeahIRead
- Courtney @BuriedInABookshelf
Truth or Dare:
TRUTH OR DARE: This will be the last part of This-is-my-truth-now book tag. If you choose not to accept the tag, you will have to follow through on whatever dare the person who tags you chooses — for my nominees, if you choose not to do this tag, your dare is to say good things such as, ‘I love you, book’ to the books you hated for 30 days! MUAHAHAHAHA! And please, DO NOT cheat!
This is the end of my ‘This-is-my-truth-now’ book tag! I hope you all enjoyed it and follow me with your email/wordpress account to get notifications when I post a new article! Bye!