Hey Guys, it’s Max here! I will be doing the ‘One Lovely Blogger Award’ book tag today! I was nominated by @Princess Blabbermouth to do this Award tag. Thank you Princess Blabbermouth for nominating me. So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
7 Facts about Me:
- I love book sales! Whenever there is a book sale near my area or somewhere a little further from my home, I will try my very best to go to it because You can never miss a book sale…Right? And book sales only happen once in a blue moon, like seriously, blue moon.
- I have a book buying problem. I buy books whenever I enter a bookstore because books are my life and I will
die killfish a dollar or two out of my already broken wallet to buy them.
- I am a book nerd. Whenever people call me a nerd, I always say thanks to them because why not? Calling a human being a nerd is not offensive, it’s cool and we, bookworms, live for that beautiful title: NERD!
- I love Money Plants. Money Plants are beautiful and their leaves are very pleasing to the eyeballs because of the amount of chlorophyll in them. I repeat, I LOVE MONEY PLANTS!
- I do not like lending my books out to other people. I mean, they can borrow my books (Oh, my poor babies) but I have some book conditions/policies that they must follow:
- 1. The book must not be damaged when you return it to me
- 2. The book must not have words/notes written in it when you return it to me
- 3. The book must not have wrinkled pages when you return it to me
- 4. Just, return the book back to me in a perfect condition like before!
- 5. Do not break any of the rules or I will take revenge on your stuff.
- On one hand, I love Hardcover and Floppy Paperback books because you can open the book up to the extreme.. If you get what I mean. On the other hand, I do not like Mass Paperback books because there are tiny words in it and you cannot open it up to the extreme or else you will break the spine.
- I love book quotes. Book quotes are amazing and fantastic, for example:
“Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” ― Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Laini Taylor.
One more extra fact about me:
- I love wishlists and I have finally made one for myself! Visit my wishlist here: Wishlist ❤
- Heidi @BookLoverBlogs
- Sarah @Betweenthepages
- Azia @TheUnchartedWord
- Mojo @BookMojo
- Gly @PageHuntress
- Jenn, Caitlynn and Eden @ThriceRead
- Deannal Cooley @DeannaWritesAbout
- TJ @TJLovesBooksBlog
- Jyoti @JoBookLove
- Suzanne @IReadNovels
- Nina @YeahIRead
- Courtney @BuriedInABookshelf
- Breeny @Breeny’sBooks
- Charlotte @CharlotteAnnelise
This is the end of my ‘One Lovely Blogger award’ book tag! I hope you all enjoyed it and follow me with your email/wordpress account to get notifications when I post a new article! Bye!