Hey Guys! I will be doing the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ book tag today! I was tagged by Kayla and Catherine from @YoukaiNurse to do this tag. Thank you Kayla and Catherine for nominating me!
So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This incredible award tag was created by Okoto Enigma at @Okoto Enigma. Go check out their blog!
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness has the most views! It’s actually the very first book I have reviewed.
5 questions from @YoukaiNurse:
- Least favorite book you have read and why
Answer: I am going for a book that I have recently finished, and that is: Chewy Noh and The Fall Of The Mu-Dang By Tim Learn. I really didn’t like this book, the main character in this book annoyed me a lot and just no, please.
- Favorite genre and why
Answer: My favorite genre is Young Adult Fantasy/High Fantasy because this genre pulls you into the world and it makes you concentrate at the world’s surrounding.
- Should hamsters be allowed to rule the world?
Answer: Seriously? Yes! Hamsters are cute animals and I think we should let them rule the world!
- What’s your passion outside of books?
Answer: Passion outside of books…? Hmmm… I love taking pictures with my books and I enjoy posting those pictures on my instagram account called: Maxxesbooktopia.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Answer: Czech Republic. I really want to visit Czech Republic because I am drawn to the architecture and the culture there.
3 Things About Me:
- I am a bookaholic. I can never leave a bookstore without buying a book. (Even when I am broke, I will still fish out a dollar or two from my pocket to buy a book)
- I love the word ‘Azure’. It’s really satisfying to speak that word out from your mouth.
- I love Love LOVE Fried Rice! I crave for it everyday. It’s marvelous and just, there is no word to describe how it tasted.
– and if you want to do this tag. Feel free to do it!
My Questions For You Guys:
- Your favorite book and why?
- Your least favorite genre and why?
- Your guilty pleasure reads
- Your least favorite book and why? (Would you sacrifice it to the fire?)
- What would you do if you were in a ‘Reading-Slump’?
This is the end of my ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ book tag! I hope you all enjoyed it and follow me with your email/wordpress account to get notifications when I post a new article! Bye!