Hey Guys! I will be doing ‘The Liebster Award’ book tag today! I was tagged by the ever-so lovely Angelica from @TheBookCoverGirls. Thank you Angelica! So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
1. What is the best book you have read in the past year? What made it so great?
The Daughter Of Smoke And Bones! The plot was unique and the writing style was so lyrical. Such a great book! You guys must read it!
2. What is the worst book you have read in the past year? What made it so bad?
None, because I absolutely love all the books I read in the past year!
3. If you could live in a fictional world, which would it be? Why?
Red Queen’s world! I love that world because the world is divided by blood: Red and Silver. The reds are commoners and the silvers have super-powers that ruled over them. It’s so interesting and cool!
4. What book has sat the longest in our TBR without you reading it?
The Twilight Saga. I will read it soon! I promise!
5. If you could only read one book for the rest of eternity, what would it be?
Looking for Alaska because it’s such a sad and beautiful read.
6. Do you prefer long books or short books?
I prefer longer books because we can get to know the characters and the world better.
7. Are you a fast or slow reader?
Fast and slow. Okay, medium.
8. What was the first book you remember reading?
The Hunger Games! I love it so much! The book trilogy and the films are great! Again, I love the book trilogy so much!
9. Who is your favourite book character of all time?
Favourite fantasy book characters- Akiva & Karou
Favourite Dystopian book characters- Mare, Cal and Katniss
Favourite YA contemporary romance book character- Cath
10. What time of day do you usually get your reading done?
It depends, actually. But mostly… at night.
11. If you could trade places with a fictional character who would it be?
I would love to trade my place with Akiva from ‘The Daughter Of Smoke And Bone’ Trilogy! Even if it’s just for a day, I would still love to trade places with him.
This is the end of the book tag! I am not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to do this tag. Feel free to do it!
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and follow me with your wordpress account or via email to get notifications when I upload a new article! Bye!