Hey Guys! I will be doing a fun book tag today and that is the Epic Reads Book Tag! So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
1) If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I would invite Laini Taylor and Karou to tea and I would serve them garlic breads to eat and chocolate milk to drink.
2) What book would you like a prequel for?
I actually have a few for this question but for now, I really wish for ‘The Hunger Games’ prequel. I want to know about the world before ‘The Hunger Games’ started. About President Snow on how he came to be the person he was in the book.
3) Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Well, Akiva from the (Daughter Of Smoke And Bone Trilogy) and Mare from the (Red Queen Series). I think they will make a great couple.
4) If you ran into your favourite author on the train and could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say?
I would say, “Thank you Laini for the beautiful books you had wrote.”
5) What book made you a reader and why?
I got into reading when I was 12. All thanks to ‘The Hunger Games’ trilogy. That trilogy got me into Young Adult Dystopian.
6) Your book shelf just caught on fire! What book would you save and why?
All of them! Because I love each and every one of them.
7) What dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one and why?
Divergent? Because the world’s so interesting and it’s set in the future!
8) What is your most epic read of all time?
Hmm… Too many.
This is the end of the post! I hope you have a great time reading this article! Follow me on WordPress for notifications when I post a new article! Bye!